VIDEO: Situationships: producers discuss their dramedy about dating, romance, and relationships in the millennial era
Cylla Senii, Situationships, Creator, Executive Producer, and Director; and Brandon Brathwaite, producer of Situationships, sat down with What's The 411 hosts Essence Semaj and Onika McLean to talk about their web series, Situationships, a smart and sexy dramedy, which features dating and relationships among millennials.
You can watch the web series as it unfolds on YouTube. We're betting that you will be hooked on the series, too, and we'll all be able to watch the show on a TV network soon.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- What’s The 411 Episode 107: Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Tupac
- RnB Singer Freddie Jackson is Back, and He’s Sending "Love Signals"
- Harvard Honors Rihanna with a Humanitarian of the Year Award
- What’s The 411TV Announces Its List of 25 People to Watch in 2017
- It's Official, Serena Williams is Engaged To Be Married!