Glam Night Out, as its predecessor, Shopping Night Out, has become a Breast Cancer Awareness Month signature event for Tene Nicole Marketing and Public Relations
In this video, Nikkia McClain, CEO, Tene Nicole Marketing and Public Relations, tells us why she created Glam Night Out as a Breast Cancer Awareness event.
Glam Night Out benefits the nonprofit organization, Beating Cancer in Heels.
- Harry Belafonte and Social Relevant Photographer Stephen Somerstein Top What's The 411TV's 25 Most Interesting People of 2015
- Nigerian Actor Jim Iyke Supports NYC Breast Cancer Awareness Effort
- Toni Marie Ricci and Michael Bell Going to the Next Level
- Shopping Night Out: An Event to Benefit Beating Cancer in Heels
- Neda Hakakian Supports Beating Cancer in Heels