Sarah Jakes, daughter, Bishop T.D. Jakes, attended the New York premiere of Black Nativity at the world famous Apollo Theater.
Sarah said tongue in cheek that being the daughter of a well-known pastor has been so dramatic, she had to write a book about it.
Sarah added, "You get to be involved in incredible moments like this so you can't really take it for granted; but it's been an incredible journey. I'm so proud of him. I'm so glad to see him stretching the boundaries of what they say ministry can be." Lost and Found by Sarah Jakes is due spring 2014.
WATCH VIDEO: Sarah Jakes
- Memorial Service for the Legendary Award-winning Actress, Ruby Dee
- Brooklyn Nets Head Coach Lionel Hollins Supports Deron Williams' Signature Charity Event
- Podcast: Deron Williams Raising Money to Help Autistic Children
- MJ Pedone: The Woman Behind Deron Williams' Charitable Events
- New York Giants Cornerback Walter Thurmond Launches Foundation for Arts and Education