Photo Credit: What's The 411 Networks What's The 411TV's host Onika McLean (left) and media expert Asha Boston is the creator, director, and producer of The Dinner Table documentary
Asha Boston's media literacy workshops are helping young black women and girls to become more media savvy
Brooklynite Asha Boston, the creator, director, producer, and editor of The Dinner Table documentary sat down with What's The 411TV's Onika McLean to talk about her initiatives to change the narrative of black women in media.
Last modified onSunday, 22 May 2016 01:54
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- What’s The 411 Episode 107: Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Tupac
- RnB Singer Freddie Jackson is Back, and He’s Sending "Love Signals"
- Harvard Honors Rihanna with a Humanitarian of the Year Award
- What’s The 411TV Announces Its List of 25 People to Watch in 2017
- It's Official, Serena Williams is Engaged To Be Married!