Paul D. Jones made his first million from direct sales; he brings fun, profits, and excitement with strategies for becoming financially sound and new book and seminars
What's The 411TV's hosts Kizzy Cox and Onika McLean are talking with financial wiz, Paul D. Jones about his new book, I Quit (Being Broke), and strategies for becoming financially sound.
Well respected for his sage financial guidance and practical self-help modules, the nationally known author and Certified Financial Education Instructor, Paul D. Jones is set to take on 2016 with a plethora of new platforms, including a fresh new title, "I Quit" (Being Broke).
As CEO of Jones Marketing Group, Inc., he is a frequent guest on radio and TV, taking his mission to 'Improve the lives of as many people as possible' across the country and throughout the airwaves as well. After the back-to-back successful releases of Who Told You...You Were Broke?, Schedule for Success, and What You and Your Kids Need to Know About Credit, Jones is offering yet another impressive perspective to one's financial advancement with his latest book, I Quit and a subsequent book/lecture tour accompanying it-commencing early spring of 2016.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- What’s The 411 Episode 107: Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Tupac
- RnB Singer Freddie Jackson is Back, and He’s Sending "Love Signals"
- Harvard Honors Rihanna with a Humanitarian of the Year Award
- What’s The 411TV Announces Its List of 25 People to Watch in 2017
- It's Official, Serena Williams is Engaged To Be Married!