Nyong'o Signs on to Play a Newly Created Star Wars Character
Lupita Nyong'o, the Academy award-winning actress best known for her role in 12 Years A Slave, will be playing a newly created Star Wars character. Nyong'o will play a space pirate named Maz Kanata in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
According to Vanity Fair, Maz Kanata is a space pirate in a motion capture suit.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Is NeNe Leakes Returning to the Real Housewives of Atlanta?
- What’s The 411 Episode 107: Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Tupac
- RnB Singer Freddie Jackson is Back, and He’s Sending "Love Signals"
- Harvard Honors Rihanna with a Humanitarian of the Year Award
- What’s The 411TV Announces Its List of 25 People to Watch in 2017