Snoopy Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
Charlie Brown and the rest of the Peanuts posse pulled in a significant number of moviegoers, which prevented Spectre, the new James Bond movie, from breaking opening weekend revenue records. Spectre only took in $75 million dollars, which was $13 million short of Skyfall's $88 million during its first weekend.
The Peanuts Movie came in 2nd at the box office with $45 million. And, Snoopy got his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame earlier in the week.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Is NeNe Leakes Returning to the Real Housewives of Atlanta?
- What’s The 411 Episode 107: Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Tupac
- RnB Singer Freddie Jackson is Back, and He’s Sending "Love Signals"
- Harvard Honors Rihanna with a Humanitarian of the Year Award
- What’s The 411TV Announces Its List of 25 People to Watch in 2017