Black-ish, the award-winning comedy on ABC, starring Anthony Anderson and Tracee Ellis Ross, is coming back for a third season and fans of the show can't wait.
Great things will be happening this season.
We can tell that in the season premiere, we'll see Dre (Anthony Anderson), Rainbow (Tracee Ellis Ross), and the rest of the family headed to Disney World in the premiere episode, "VIP." Jim Rash guest stars as Cody, the VIP tour guide that Dre hires to make the vacation as magical as possible. Season three will also feature Hamilton star Daveed Diggs, who plays Rainbow's brother, Johan, in a recurring role.
Black-ish also stars Laurence Fishburne, Yara Shahidi, Marcus Scribner, Miles Brown, Marsai Martin, Jenifer Lewis, and Peter Mackenzie.
Black-ish is up for three Emmys this year, including Outstanding Leading Actor in a Comedy for Anthony Anderson, Oustanding Leading Actress in a Comedy for Tracee Ellis Ross, as well as an Outstanding Comedy Series nod for the show itself.
In case you wondering about the competition, they are: Transparent, Modern Family, Silicon Valley, Master of None, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and last year's winner, Veep, for the big prize.
The Emmys will air live from L.A.'s Microsoft Theater on September 18 at 7 p.m. ET on ABC, and the season premiere of Black-ish hits a television screen near you on Wednesday, September 21 at 9 p.m. on ABC.
- What's The 411 Episode 110: Beyonce, Khloe Kardashian, Rachel Lindsay, and more
- QUICK TAKES: Prince, Yara Shahidi, Anthony Weiner, Beyonce, Keke Palmer [VIDEO]
- MOVIE REVIEW: Passengers – Don’t take this voyage.
- The 2017 Golden Globe Nominations Are Released
- What's The 411 Episode 63: Rihanna's NY Fashion Week Party Brings Out Everyone Looking for a Good Party