As part of its global expansion strategy, Gap announced plans to open its first store in Egypt this July and its first Gap and Banana Republic stores in Morocco this October. These store openings will mark the company's first entry into Africa and will house Gap, GapKids and babyGap collections and Banana Republic's accessible luxury clothes and accessories for men and women.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Is NeNe Leakes Returning to the Real Housewives of Atlanta?
- What’s The 411 Episode 107: Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Tupac
- RnB Singer Freddie Jackson is Back, and He’s Sending "Love Signals"
- Harvard Honors Rihanna with a Humanitarian of the Year Award
- What’s The 411TV Announces Its List of 25 People to Watch in 2017