EMERGE! A Fashion Runway Show is produced by Dionne Williams, Owner, D. Williams Public Relations Group.
The EMERGE! A Fashion Runway Show has become one of the top emerging designer platforms during New York Fashion Week and has been consistent in providing a national outlet for emerging designers to showcase their work.
Dionne Williams spoke to What's The 411's Barbara Bullard about the genesis of EMERGE!, the fact that the show is only two years old and that the designers come from all over the world.
Aaron Handy and Iran "Bang" Paylor were production designers for the show.
- Serena Williams’ Triumphant US Open Journey to Grand Slam History
- Trailblazing Beauty Entrepreneur Supports Emerging Fashion Designers
- EMERGE! Rises During New York Fashion Week
- EMERGE! Catapults An Amazing Group Of Elite Fashion Designers
- What's The 411 TV Releases Its List of 25 Most Interesting People of 2012