We are deeply saddened by the news that Daisy Lewellyn, a star of Bravo's Blood, Sweat, and Heels, and one of What's The 411TV's 25 Most Interesting People of 2014, passed away today from cancer, reports Essence.
A California native; but many of us knew Daisy Lewellyn from Brooklyn. The self-proclaimed Queen of Effortless Chic always seemed to have an effervescent personality on and off camera, as in this interview.
She revealed her cancer diagnosis in season 2 of Blood, Sweat and Heels. In a Madame Noire interview, Daisy's first reaction to her cancer diagnosis was, "Okay, how do we fix this?"
Also an author, Lewellyn wrote the book, Never Pay Retail Again: Shop Smart, Spend Less, & Look Your Best Ever.
Daisy Lewellyn was 36, rest in peace.
- Michael Strahan, NFL Hall of Famer and Media Personality, Tops What's The 411TV's 25 Most Interesting People of 2014
- Bravo’s Blood Sweat and Heels Star Daisy Lewellyn is Making it Happen
- Neda Hakakian Supports Beating Cancer in Heels
- Danny Jacobs Survives Cancer and His First Fight Back in the Boxing Ring
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- What’s The 411 Episode 107: Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Tupac
- RnB Singer Freddie Jackson is Back, and He’s Sending "Love Signals"
- Harvard Honors Rihanna with a Humanitarian of the Year Award
- What’s The 411TV Announces Its List of 25 People to Watch in 2017
- It's Official, Serena Williams is Engaged To Be Married!