A new study conducted at an urban pediatric center in Philadelphia in 2014, and just published in the Journal of Pediatrics shows that nearly 100 percent of preschooler use mobile devices, which may be an indication that the digital divide is shrinking.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- What’s The 411 Episode 107: Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Tupac
- RnB Singer Freddie Jackson is Back, and He’s Sending "Love Signals"
- Harvard Honors Rihanna with a Humanitarian of the Year Award
- What’s The 411TV Announces Its List of 25 People to Watch in 2017
- It's Official, Serena Williams is Engaged To Be Married!