The BeyGOOD scholarships will be a life-altering opportunity for these young scholars
While on the OTR II Tour, Beyoncé and Jay-Z (through BeyGOOD and the Shawn Carter Foundation) announced a new scholarship program to award one exceptional senior high school student with financial needs in the remaining US markets along the tour.
Each recipient will have $100K put toward their enrollment and the award will serve as a dedicated university-based fund for each selected student throughout the duration of their enrollment.
Working with the Boys and Girls Club of America, the power couple has brought the possibility of a brighter future for a scholar in each of these OTR II markets: Atlanta, Orlando, Miami, Arlington, New Orleans, Houston, Phoenix, Los Angeles, San Diego, Santa Clara, and Seattle.
- Beyonce, Kenya Barris, Tamron Hall, Will Smith, Meghan Markle, Sex Dolls, and more | Ep. 130
- How digital music streaming has helped and hurt new album releases
- Oprah Winfrey Gains with Weight Watchers Investment | What’s The 411 | Ep. 126
- Beyonce and Destiny’s Child Rock Coachella | What’s The 411 | Ep. 125
- Cardi B, Lorde, Fabolous, Vivica Fox, Blue Ivy | What’s The 411 | Ep. 124
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]