VIDEO: Audra Washington, ASCAP; Leslie Segar from BET; fashion model Roshumba and others support Clara Wellborn to lift self-esteem of young Black girls
What's The 411 Correspondent Erika Conner is out on the town at Esteem Day, a conference for young African-American women, and girls produced by Esteem Magazine.
During the course of the day, Erika spoke with Clara Wellborn, publisher of Esteem Magazine; Audra Washington, ASCAP; Leslie Segar from BET; fashion model Roshumba and fitness expert, Tracie Greene; all represent women with great self-esteem.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]