After 36 years, NBA legend and the man who brought bling to the NBA, Walt “Clyde” Frazier re-launched his book, ROCKIN’ STEADY at an event at the Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care and Prevention in Harlem.
Capturing every moment, What’s The 411 correspondent Andrew Rosario spoke to former member of the championship-winning NY Knicks team, Walt Frazier; Ira Berkow, Pulitzer Prize-winning author and co-author of ROCKIN’ STEADY; Good Morning America anchor Josh Elliott; and Dr. Harold P. Freeman and Dr. Brian Harper, President, and Chief Operating Officer and Medical Director respectively, Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care and Prevention.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]
- Katt Williams Starts a Family Feud on Atlanta Radio Show [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Gets Max Sentence, Is It Too Harsh? [VIDEO DISCUSSION]