Your Chance to Win Two Tickets to See Jay-Z in Concert from Your Friends at What's The 411 Networks!
All you need to do is, "Like" What's The 411's Facebook page (www.Facebook.com/WhatsThe411TV) and then complete the entry form.
You will be entered into the sweepstakes to win a pair of concert tickets to see Jay-Z rock the house on Monday, October 1, 2012, at 8:00 p.m. at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY!
Invite your friends to enter! The more your friends register from your link, the more you increase your chances of winning, so share away!
You must be 18 years of age and over to win these tickets. This is a ticket only contest.
- How digital music streaming has helped and hurt new album releases
- Here's something for Hip-Hop to ponder
- Cardi B, Lorde, Fabolous, Vivica Fox, Blue Ivy | What’s The 411 | Ep. 124
- Facebook, Jay-Z, Diddy, Mary J. Blige, Black Panther, March for Our Lives | Ep. 123
- Jay-Z to Receive a 2018 Grammy Salute To Industry Icons Award | Ep. 118
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]