What's The 411 west coast correspondent, Wanda Formey, got the 411 from Brownstone, Chante Moore, and Brandy behind the scenes at the Soul Train Awards in Los Angeles.
In this segment, Brownstone opened the session singing acapella. They also told us their version of how they met Michael Jackson.
Chante Moore, still married to Kadeem Hardison, talks about the impact of Soul Train on her life and what she bought Kadeem for Christmas.
Lastly, although Brandy was very excited about winning an award, she remembered to give a shout out to What's The 411.
- QUICK TAKES: Patti LaBelle, Kirk Franklin, Demetrius Shipp Jr. and more
- Ask Angelo a New Book from Music Industry Insider, Angelo Ellerbee
- Exclusive Interview: Meet Blushhh Music, Mathew Knowles' New Hip Hop Trio
- The Artists That Have Influenced Blushhh Music May Surprise You
- Olutayo Would Like to Work With Celine Dion, Miguel, Brandy and More
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]