The music industry can be a grind, but RnB/pop artist Carl Brister is still here and pushing forward
RnB/pop artist Carl Brister sat down with What's The 411 host Kizzy Cox for a wide-ranging interview about his life as a child, embracing music, coming to terms with being sexually assaulted at five-years-old, and giving back to the community.
Carl Brister's life experience is a great reminder about the guidance black fathers provide to their children, black love, instilling self-esteem in children, overcoming adversity, and perseverance.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Oprah Winfrey Gains with Weight Watchers Investment | What’s The 411 | Ep. 126
- Janelle Monae says she is pansexual; and more! | What’s The 411 | Ep. 126
- Minnette Coleman Talks About her Book, The Tree: A Journey to Freedom
- Beyonce and Destiny’s Child Rock Coachella | What’s The 411 | Ep. 125
- Nina Crews Talks Seeing Into Tomorrow: Haiku by Richard Wright