The music industry can be a grind, but RnB/pop artist Carl Brister is still here and pushing forward
RnB/pop artist Carl Brister sat down with What's The 411 host Kizzy Cox for a wide-ranging interview about his life as a child, embracing music, coming to terms with being sexually assaulted at five-years-old, and giving back to the community.
Carl Brister's life experience is a great reminder about the guidance black fathers provide to their children, black love, instilling self-esteem in children, overcoming adversity, and perseverance.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Beyonce, Kenya Barris, Tamron Hall, Will Smith, Meghan Markle, Sex Dolls, and more | Ep. 130
- Whoopi Goldberg, Pat McGrath, Shonda Rhimes, Kim Kardashian, Shiggy, and more! [VIDEO] | What's The 411 News & Commentary - Ep. 129
- Shonda Rhimes Names 8 Shows Coming to Netflix
- Meghan Markle’s Sister and Father Just Won’t Go Away [ Video Conversation from What’s The 411]
- Michelle Williams Checks into Mental Health Facility