New York Giants football player (NFL) Justin Tuck and hip hop star, Nelly, led their respective teams in a celebrity softball game at MCU Park in Coney Island, Brooklyn.
Although the rain was on-again and off-again, the celebs didn't let a little rain stop them from raising money for charity and having a good time.
Celebs in attendance included: Justin Tuck, Nelly, Heavyweight Boxing Champion, Evander Holyfield; Baltimore Ravens defensive end, Chris Canty; Vinny Guadagnino from MTV's Jersey Shore; DJ and radio personality, DJ Enuff; and actor Kenny Johnson among others.
Photo Credit: Ramona Miles
Videographer: Ramona Miles
Video Editor: Ruth J. Morrison
Thanks to Jesse Whitehead for the use of his camera.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]