NFL Pre-Season Rankings Becoming an Irritant
Every year before the NFL season starts, the player ranking lists make their way to the public consciousness.
Glenn Gilliam, Host, What's The 411Sports, is not happy about the latest NFL player rankings. He's concerned that Russell Wilson, despite winning the Super Bowl last year, is being ranked too low.
He also feels Geno Smith, a rookie quarterback with the New York Jets, received no love even though he helped the New York Jets attain an 8-8 record with no real offensive help.
Chris Graham believes that Geno Smith has more room to grow this year with Michael Vick behind him.
Give the young guns aka new jacks, the praise they so rightfully deserve.
On the other hand, What's The 411Sports reporter Gregory Alcala is a bit more cautious; he feels that we should wait to see what else the new jacks accomplish.
However, when asked would he start a new team with the new jacks or the old heads; Gregory said he would go with the newer players.
Who would be on your team, new players or the older guys?
VIDEO: Join in the conversation
- Whoopi Goldberg, Pat McGrath, Shonda Rhimes, Kim Kardashian, Shiggy, and more! [VIDEO] | What's The 411 News & Commentary - Ep. 129
- Kaepernick, Wendy Williams, John Legend, Tyrese, and more | Ep. 117
- Russell Wilson Posts Sweet Mother’s Day Note to Ciara on Instagram
- Tom Brady Returns; Colin Kaepernick will be centered in Game 6
- A Special Conversation about the Killings of Alton Sterling, Philandro Castile, Dallas Police, and More
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]