What's The 411Sports correspondent Andrew Rosario checked in with Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman at Super Bowl Media Day 2014, as Sherman spoke about his biggest assets.
WATCH VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH RICHARD SHERMAN
RICHARD SHERMAN: I think I would describe myself as a tenacious defender, somebody who doesn't take plays off and plays the game really well. I would say my length is my biggest asset. I have long arms, long legs and I'm able to get into a lot of places that people don't think you can get too. I think that being a great defender means you don't take days off you work hard; you're part of the team. You understand the integrity of the defense. You understand what your job is in terms of whole defense, what everybody job is, and you never want to let anybody down.
- Whoopi Goldberg, Pat McGrath, Shonda Rhimes, Kim Kardashian, Shiggy, and more! [VIDEO] | What's The 411 News & Commentary - Ep. 129
- Super Bowl 2015 in the Rearview Mirror
- Super Bowl XLIX: New England Beats Seattle 28-24
- Michael Strahan, NFL Hall of Famer and Media Personality, Tops What's The 411TV's 25 Most Interesting People of 2014
- Seahawks WR Percy Harvin Traded to New York Jets
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]