The world took a collective gasp and had a WTH moment after TMZ Sports released a copy of a video showing Baltimore Ravens Ray Rice knocking out his then-fiancee and now wife, Janay Palmer Rice in the elevator at a casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
The response to the video from football fans and others has been swift and deep. The Baltimore Ravens immediately dropped Ray Rice and the NFL suspended Rice indefinitely.
Had NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell seen this video when he suspended Ray Rice for only two games? Had the Baltimore Ravens organization seen this video when it decided to keep Ray Rice on the team? Is this the end of Ray Rice's career in the NFL? Does Ray Rice deserve a second chance in the NFL? Does Ray Rice have appealable issues?
Your thoughts? You can comment below.
WATCH VIDEO: What's The 411Sports Team Discusses Latest Revelations in Ray Rice Story
- Kaepernick, Wendy Williams, John Legend, Tyrese, and more | Ep. 117
- Tom Brady Returns; Colin Kaepernick will be centered in Game 6
- What’s The 411Sports Promo Video
- What's The 411TV:Chris Brown offers advice, Actress Daniele Watts Handcuffed for PDA, School's Out for Nicki Minaj, and more
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell Get Called on the Carpet
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]