The National Hockey League season is over.
The New York Rangers tried to bring New York fans the Stanley Cup, but it just wasn't in the cards. In one of the more memorable stretches of playoff hockey, the Los Angeles Kings finally ended it in double overtime on Alec Martinez's Cup-clinching goal, beating the New York Rangers 3-2 in Game 5 of the Stanley Cup finals. This is the Kings second championship in three years.
The Rangers were able to avoid being swept on home ice with a 2-1 win in Game 4 at Madison Square Garden on Wednesday night. But they couldn't stop a determined Kings squad in their own building.
What's The 411Sports hosts and reporters Glenn Gilliam, Bianca Peart, Gregory Alcala, and Christopher Graham discuss the outcome of the New York Rangers venture or adventure into the NHL Finals against the Los Angeles Kings.
Check out the video to see discussion about the New York Rangers
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]