VIDEO DISCUSSION: Khloe Kardashian's newest fashion venture brings claims of intellectual property infringement by designer Destiney Bleu
Designer Destiney Bleu, the woman behind dbleudazzled, which specializes in custom crystallized clothing, says Khloe Kardashian's Good American clothing line is too similar to dbleudazzled.
Re-tweeting Kardashian’s video, which shows off Kardashian’s Good American clothing line, Bleu wrote, “When someone buys 1 of everything on your site, has you make them custom @dbleudazzled work, never posts it or wears it, then copies it.”
Ms. Bleu is not only mad, she’s taking action, her work is trademarked and she has lawyered up.
We hope these ladies can work it out, cooperation is better than strict competition.
- Ava DuVernay and Harpo Collaborate on a Deal with Netflix
- QUICK TAKES: Jay-Z, Blue Ivy, Khloe Kardashian, Ava DuVernay, and more
- QUICK TAKES: Patti LaBelle, Kirk Franklin, Demetrius Shipp Jr. and more
- What's The 411 Episode 110: Beyonce, Khloe Kardashian, Rachel Lindsay, and more
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Willing to Pay Everything to Get Married
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Denzel Washington on Black Incarceration; and more | What’s The 411 Ep. 119
- Jay-Z to Receive a 2018 Grammy Salute To Industry Icons Award | Ep. 118
- Is Amazon Detrimental to Black Book Ecosystem?
- Kaepernick, Wendy Williams, John Legend, Tyrese, and more | Ep. 117
- Weinstein’s Sexual Harassment Allegations Exposes Hollywood