VIDEO DISCUSSION: Khloe Kardashian's newest fashion venture brings claims of intellectual property infringement by designer Destiney Bleu
Designer Destiney Bleu, the woman behind dbleudazzled, which specializes in custom crystallized clothing, says Khloe Kardashian's Good American clothing line is too similar to dbleudazzled.
Re-tweeting Kardashian’s video, which shows off Kardashian’s Good American clothing line, Bleu wrote, “When someone buys 1 of everything on your site, has you make them custom @dbleudazzled work, never posts it or wears it, then copies it.”
Ms. Bleu is not only mad, she’s taking action, her work is trademarked and she has lawyered up.
We hope these ladies can work it out, cooperation is better than strict competition.
- Oprah Winfrey Gains with Weight Watchers Investment | What’s The 411 | Ep. 126
- Beyonce and Destiny’s Child Rock Coachella | What’s The 411 | Ep. 125
- What's The 411 Podcast Directory
- Ava DuVernay and Harpo Collaborate on a Deal with Netflix
- QUICK TAKES: Jay-Z, Blue Ivy, Khloe Kardashian, Ava DuVernay, and more
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Janet Jackson, Aretha Franklin, Kim Kardashian, Omarosa, Nicki Minaj and more! | Episode 131
- Beyonce, Kenya Barris, Tamron Hall, Will Smith, Meghan Markle, Sex Dolls, and more | Ep. 130
- Whoopi Goldberg, Pat McGrath, Shonda Rhimes, Kim Kardashian, Shiggy, and more! [VIDEO] | What's The 411 News & Commentary - Ep. 129
- Nabate Isles on his Eclectic Excursion
- Shonda Rhimes Names 8 Shows Coming to Netflix