VIDEO DISCUSSION: Three-time Grammy Award-winner MAXWELL is the Brand Ambassador of HUE For Every Man.
The founders of HUE, Jessica Estrada, and Kyle Frazier selected three-time Grammy Award-winning singer, Maxwell, to represent HUE, as the company's brand ambassador.
HUE chose to partner with Maxwell not only to represent their brand but also as a partner in the company because he embodies all of the qualities and values the brand stands for: successful, fashionable, well-groomed, traditional and most importantly philanthropic.
As our world is changing and cultures are blending to form the voice of a new generation, HUE begins a new revolution for a truly innovative 21st-century approach to men’s hair and skin care.
We all know that women do most of the shopping for the men in their lives and the way women respond to Maxwell, this should be a match made in heaven.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Denzel Washington on Black Incarceration; and more | What’s The 411 Ep. 119
- Jay-Z to Receive a 2018 Grammy Salute To Industry Icons Award | Ep. 118
- Is Amazon Detrimental to Black Book Ecosystem?
- Kaepernick, Wendy Williams, John Legend, Tyrese, and more | Ep. 117
- Weinstein’s Sexual Harassment Allegations Exposes Hollywood