Pop star, Rihanna, turned heads when she arrived at the 2015 Met Gala in a stunning canary yellow robe, which featured a train so long that she required the help of three wranglers to carry it when she walked.
According to the pop superstar, the extravagant outfit, which was created by Chinese designer Guo Pei, took two years to make.
Your thoughts on Rihanna's gown. Was it in keeping with the theme of the evening?
Celebrity makeup artist Courtney Rashon is synonymous with all things creative. Known for her ability to transform the ordinary into something breathtaking, her abilities always exceed the expectations. Not only does she possess the skills needed for everyday glamour makeup, she also is a special effects artist as well.
Her company, Courtney Rashon Industries, consists of a full-service beauty entity that provides glamour/beauty and visual effects makeup application, men's grooming, imaging and mentoring for aspiring makeup artists.
Since the birth of her company, she has produced makeup for artists such as Timbaland, Sebastian and Petey Pablo, reality television personalities, Natalie Nunn, of the Bad Girls Club, Exotic from For the Love of Ray J and director Paul Coy Allen of R&B Divas, just to name a few. Also, she has been the key makeup artist for commercials, short films and the social movement documentary From Fatherless to Fatherhood which aired on OWN and Aspire networks. She has also given demonstrations at Robert Fiance Beauty Schools on specialty makeup subjects including bridal makeup and television and film makeup applications.
- QUICK TAKES: Remy Ma, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Carson Huey-You [VIDEO]
- Harvard Honors Rihanna with a Humanitarian of the Year Award
- What's The 411 Episode 63: Rihanna's NY Fashion Week Party Brings Out Everyone Looking for a Good Party
- What's The 411 Episode 60: LeBron James, Rihanna, Rosie Perez, Serena Williams, Drake, Ariana Grande, and more
- CELEBRITIES TAKE FASHION TO ANOTHER LEVEL AT 2015 MET GALA