The logistical team for EMERGE! A Fashion Runway Show keeps the show running like a well-oiled machine
An enthusiastic Aaron Handy spoke to What's The 411's Barbara Bullard about how he and Iran "Bang" Paylor (not interviewed) handled all of the backstage logistics including model management, casting, hair, make-up, and order of the show for EMERGE! A Fashion Runway Show.
EMERGE! A Fashion Runway Show is produced by Dionne Williams, Owner, D. Williams Public Relations Group. The EMERGE! A Fashion Runway Show has become one of the top emerging designer platforms during New York Fashion Week and has been consistent in providing a national outlet for emerging designers to showcase their work.
- Trailblazing Beauty Entrepreneur Supports Emerging Fashion Designers
- EMERGE! Rises During New York Fashion Week
- EMERGE! Catapults An Amazing Group Of Elite Fashion Designers
- What's The 411 TV Releases Its List of 25 Most Interesting People of 2012
- India de Beaufort Makes a Splash at Emerge Fashion Runway Show