Media mogul and philanthropist, Oprah Winfrey, was photographed with girls from her South African school walking with their Omron pedometers.
The event at the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls in South Africa was a photo opp for the Omron fittest school challenge in South Africa. The Omron fittest school challenge is designed to help students and staff keep fit by tracking their steps with the use of the Omron pedometer. The goal is to reach 10,000 steps a day.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]
- Katt Williams Starts a Family Feud on Atlanta Radio Show [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Gets Max Sentence, Is It Too Harsh? [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s Hearing Unveils White Male Power Politics [VIDEO]