The new Motorola Droid phone is here.
It is the Motorola Droid Turbo.
The most prominent and highlighted feature of the new Motorola Droid Turbo phone is its battery's ability to charge quickly and last for up to 48 hours.
It also weighs in at almost half a pound (6.2 ounces).
The phone comes in 32GB and 64GB versions, with options for black Ballistic Nylon, Metallic Black or Metallic Red.
From the Verizon Wireless' website, most Droid Turbo users are happy with their purchase. However, there was at least one user that gave the phone 4 out of 5 stars, not too happy with the Ballistic Nylon.
The 32GB model starts at $199 on contract or $25/month with Verizon Edge, and the 64GB model goes for $249 on contract or $27/month with Edge.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]