Most Americans find Donald Trump's so-called "locker room" offensive and unacceptable for a U.S. presidential candidate; Billy Bush under Fire
Donald Trump, the Republican presidential nominee, finally apologized for something. But, his latest outburst, which happened 11 years ago and just came to light, may have moved the "Undecideds" and Independents over to Hillary Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee. And, in case you don't know what we're talking about, Trump was caught on tape talking to former Access Hollywood host Billy Bush about how he put the moves on a married woman, who used to be Bush's co-star. Trump went further and said that the soap opera star that was coming to meet them might let him grab her p-word because when you are a star, women will let you do that.
- Barbra Streisand Slays Donald Trump with Remake of Send in the Clowns
- A Special Conversation about the Killings of Alton Sterling, Philandro Castile, Dallas Police, and More
- What's The 411 Episode 87: Prince, Donald Trump, Kerry Washington, and more
- Donald Trump is Beating Up on Mexicans
- Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush Gets Called on the Carpet