VIDEO DISCUSSION: A dialogue about policing, politics, black economic development and empowerment
In this special episode of What's The 411, the panel of Kizzy Cox, Courtney Rashon, Onika McLean, and Sydney Wayman are discussing the events of the past week regarding the shooting deaths of two unarmed black men, Alton Sterling and Philandro Castile by police officers in Baton Rouge and Minnesota respectively; as well as the shooting deaths of five police officers in Dallas, Texas. They are also discussing the presidential candidates, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, and the need to pay attention to their rhetoric; the need for people to take their civic responsibilities more seriously; and the WhereU App to find Black-owned businesses across the country.
On the entertainment side, The Wilsons, Russell Wilson and Ciara, are now married, and in-studio, we have an interview with Samirah Horton aka DJ Annie Red, a 7-year-old rapper, musician, athlete and painter.
- What’s The 411TV Announces Its List of 25 People to Watch in 2017
- Reaction to Donald Trump's P-Word Fiasco is Swift and Fierce
- What's The 411 Episode 96: Beyonce's Lemonade Now a College Level Course
- Barbra Streisand Slays Donald Trump with Remake of Send in the Clowns
- The Un-Blackening of Comedy Central