This What's The 411 episode finds the panel of Bianca Peart, Glenn Gilliam, Jacinda Motton, and Kizzy Cox talking about the Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy breakup; and who could replace Columbus Short on THE ABC-TV hit television series, SCANDAL. Crystal Lynn brings us her interview with Vivica A. Fox who attended Justin Tuck's charity event to raise money for literacy.
Who's being Called on the Carpet this week?
Police Departments harboring rogue police officers; Donald Trump because of his comments about the Ebola Virus; and Lifetime Television because of its casting mis-steps are all being called on the carpet in this episode.
And, stay tuned for Jacinda Motton, aka Ms. Fashioinista J, as she leads us in a red carpet fashion critique of Who Was Hot and Who Was Not.
Among the celebrities on the red carpet are: Chadwick Boseman, Jill Scott, Nick Cannon (looking like a picnic table), Tamala Jones, Tika Sumpter, Tyra Banks, and Vivica A. Fox.
WATCH WHAT'S THE 411 HERE
- Kenya Barris Moves to Netflix, Tamar Ignores Vince’s Hospital Visit [VIDEO]
- Cardi B, Lorde, Fabolous, Vivica Fox, Blue Ivy | What’s The 411 | Ep. 124
- Black Panther actor, Chadwick Boseman, says he’s incredibly blessed
- Jay-Z to Receive a 2018 Grammy Salute To Industry Icons Award | Ep. 118
- RnB Singer Freddie Jackson is Back, and He’s Sending "Love Signals"
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]
- Katt Williams Starts a Family Feud on Atlanta Radio Show [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Gets Max Sentence, Is It Too Harsh? [VIDEO DISCUSSION]