VIDEO: Terrie Williams discusses her book, Black Pain: It Just Looks Like We're Not Hurting
Terrie Williams, President, Terrie Williams Agency and founder of the Stay Strong Foundation, spoke to What's The 411 correspondent Barbara Bullard about her book, Black Pain: It Just Looks Like We're Not Hurting, which discusses pain and depression in American society and particularly within the Black community.
A consummate mentor, Ms. Williams spoke about the importance of mentoring young people, how easy it is to mentor a young person and the consequences for our society if we don't mentor young people.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]