VIDEO: Stephanie Frizzel, Rachel Sapin, and Bridget Thoreson are winners of What’s The 411TV’s holiday giveaway
The winners of What's The 411 Networks' 2011 Holiday Giveaway are Stephanie Frizzel, Rachel Sapin, and Bridget Thoreson. Stephanie, Rachel, and Bridget won a 30-Day Unlimited MetroCard to get their holiday shopping on! Woo-hoo!
Unfortunately, Rachel isn't in the video because she was wrapping up her semester as a journalism graduate student. Yes, that's right, finals and papers are more important.
The holiday sweepstakes was held on Facebook. The winners were randomly selected by a Facebook contest app. The contest was open to those who "Liked" What's The 411 Networks' Facebook page between October 27, 2011, and November 30, 2011. The winners were chosen on December 1, 2011.
Like What's The 411's Facebook page at WhatIsThe411 and be counted among our growing list of fans. You never know when you may win some freebies, so remember to Like WhatIsThe411 on Facebook.
Again, congratulations to the winners!
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]