VIDEO: Jay Z Concert Tickets Winners Are Love and Hip Hop
Kim Randolph Benson and husband Qadir Muhammad are winners of What's The 411TV's Jay Z Concert Tickets Sweepstakes.
This video, part mini-documentary, and part Reality TV, follows the ecstatic couple on their journey to see Jay-Z in concert at the new Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY.
We catch up with Kim and Qadir when the white stretch limousine picks them up at their home in upper Manhattan to take them VIP-style to the Barclays Center. We listen in as they argue about the genesis of rap music and as they reminiscence about their love for Jay-Z, Summer Jam, and setting their son straight about which rapper has the best rap skills.
Married for 20 years, Kim and Qadir credit the longevity of their relationship to taking it one day at a time. However, watching this couple in action, we know that it also has something to do with love and hip hop.
- How digital music streaming has helped and hurt new album releases
- Here's something for Hip-Hop to ponder
- Cardi B, Lorde, Fabolous, Vivica Fox, Blue Ivy | What’s The 411 | Ep. 124
- Facebook, Jay-Z, Diddy, Mary J. Blige, Black Panther, March for Our Lives | Ep. 123
- Jay-Z to Receive a 2018 Grammy Salute To Industry Icons Award | Ep. 118
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]