WATCH VIDEO: RED CARPET OF BLACK NATIVITY NEW YORK PREMIERE
What's The 411TV correspondent Cristina Twitty was on the red carpet with the stars of the new holiday movie, Black Nativity, at its New York Premiere at the world famous Apollo Theater in Harlem, New York.
The red carpet was brimming with some of Hollywood’s A-listers and up-and-comers.
Captured in this video are: Forest Whitaker; Angela Bassett; Jennifer Hudson; Executive Producer Bishop T.D. Jakes and his wife Serita Jakes; actress Lynn Whitfield; rapper Nas; actress Grace Gibson; R&B artist Luke James; entrepreneurs and reality TV stars Ben and Jewel Tankard; Music Composer Laura Karpman; Music Co-producer and songwriter Taura Stinson; and newcomer, actor Jacob Latimore.
Speaking on camera in this video in order of appearance are: Bishop T.D. Jakes and his wife Serita Jakes; R&B artist Luke James; actresses Lynn Whitfield; Grace Gibson; and singer-actress Jennifer Hudson.
- RnB Singer Freddie Jackson is Back, and He’s Sending "Love Signals"
- Amazon Studios Selects Spike Lee Film to Launch Original Movie Unit
- Bishop TD Jakes Intervenes on Braxton Family Values
- What's The 411 Episode 58: Future Throwing Shade at Ciara and Russell Wilson
- Ebony Magazine Celebrates the 2014 Ebony Power 100
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]