Anita Baker, Patti LaBelle, Diana Ross, and Others Round Out the Top Five
Brooklyn, NY- December 20, 2011 --What's The 411 Networks (http://www.whatsthe411.com), a Brooklyn-based, digital media company, announced today that its Boyz II Men, Babyface and Aaron Hall video interview conducted backstage at the 1995 Soul Train Awards received the most international views of all of its videos on YouTube during 2011.
What's The 411 Networks Top 10 International YouTube Video Views are:
1. Boyz II Men, Babyface, and Aaron Hall
2. Anita Baker, Patti LaBelle and Diana Ross
3. Ralph Lauren Model, Tyson Beckford
4. Snoop Dogg and Naughty By Nature
5. Actress Lisa Nicole Carson
6. Rapper Busta Rhymes
7. R&B Singer and Radio Personality Miss Jones
8. Singer and Entrepreneur, Mary J. Blige
9. R&B Trio Total
10. Actor Michael DeLorenzo
"The analytics for What's The 411 Networks' videos on You Tube confirmed for me what I intuitively already knew that African American culture, particularly Black music is pervasive," said Ruth J. Morrison, CEO and Founder, What's The 411 Networks. "What's The 411 is getting views of its videos from countries such as: Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Egypt, Cyprus, Vietnam, Turkey, and Venezuela among others."
The Top 10 international countries that viewed What's The 411 Networks' videos are:
1. United Kingdom
"It was surprising to discover the trending videos in the What's The 411 Networks YouTube channel (TheOnline411)," added Ruth Morrison. "The You Tube Analytics tool helped us to see that our "Throwback" interviews out-paced our newer videos. You Tube Analytics is a very powerful tool."
The video viewing data is from January 7, 2011 – December 15, 2011.
About What's The 411 Networks
Based in Brooklyn, New York, What's The 411? Networks is a digital media/news, marketing and entertainment company redefining entertainment news and lifestyle. Focused on urban entertainment news and lifestyle for sophisticated multi-cultural audiences, the What's The 411 Networks' website contains original video content produced by the What's The 411 team. The website and television show include news, and curated news and information.
Located in New York City, the media capital of the world, What's The 411 Networks is geographically positioned to capture mission-based original video content for its television, web, and mobile-based products.
The company established its roots in television production in 1993, producing a weekly entertainment news program on WNYC-TV. It licensed its programming to a broadcaster in South Africa in 1996 and became video streaming pioneers as it integrated the power of the Internet in its operations also in 1996.
Ruth J. Morrison, Founder, What's The 411 Networks is available for interviews.
For more information, visit http://www.whatsthe411.com and Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/WhatIsThe411.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]