Shoes on the Wrong Foot, is the first published work from Glynda Linton, a native of Florida currently living and working in Plantation, Florida as the National Secretary-Treasurer of a major union.
After a failed marriage and experiencing what she later discovered to be domestic abuse, Glynda moved on. Now divorced and the mother of three sons, Corey (deceased), Darryl and Christopher, Glynda buried those memories and moved from tragedy to triumph.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]