VIDEO: Brooklyn Book Festival Provides Platform for Independent Authors
What's The 411TV producer, Ruth J. Morrison, interviewed various authors: Eric R. Watts, Rodney Wilson, Horace Mungin, and Grace Edwards, and artist KC Washington, owner of Noir -a- Go-Go, at the Sixth Annual Brooklyn Book Festival.
The annual confab for authors, writers, and artists, held on the plaza at Brooklyn Borough Hall, joins the ranks of the many book festivals in the United States. The Brooklyn Book Festival is an initiative of Brooklyn Borough President's office.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]
- Katt Williams Starts a Family Feud on Atlanta Radio Show [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Gets Max Sentence, Is It Too Harsh? [VIDEO DISCUSSION]