VIDEO: Hill Harper's book signing for new book, The Wealth Cure: Putting Money in its Place, is thought-provoking and driving lots of conversation
At a book signing at Chocolat in Harlem, actor Hill Harper discusses his new book, The Wealth Cure: Putting Money in its Place.
What's The 411 host, Andrew Rosario, managed to get in a few questions with Harper about the endemic issues of the past 20-30 years that President Obama inherited; his position on President Barack Obama's leadership; and, the upcoming eighth (8th) season of the CBS television drama, CSI NY.
Hill Harper attended Harvard Law School with President Obama.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]
- Katt Williams Starts a Family Feud on Atlanta Radio Show [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Gets Max Sentence, Is It Too Harsh? [VIDEO DISCUSSION]