VIDEO: Dr. Devra Davis Discusses her new book, DISCONNECT: The Truth about Cell Phone Radiation, What the Industry Has Done to Hide It, and How to Protect Your Family
What's The 411TV was in the mix at Sprig restaurant on the upper East Side of Manhattan, dining with a backdrop of jazz while and listening to Dr. Devra Davis, Environmental Scientist, National Book Award finalist, and author of DISCONNECT: The Truth about Cell Phone Radiation, What the Industry Has Done to Hide It, and How to Protect Your Family.
In this original video, Dr. Davis discussed the critical need for smart cellphone usage particularly for children, pregnant women, and teens. Also, featured are Regina Mead, CEO, MeadProb4; and George Meyers, Senior Vice President, Cassidy Associates. They talked about the importance of Dr. Davis' work.
Over dinner, Dr. Davis gave us insight into what she believes killed Steve Jobs, the current trends in electromagnetic media and her life's work.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]