The National Book Foundation’s Why Reading Matters Conference 2017 focuses on building a new audience for books
The National Book Foundation is hosting the Why Reading Matters Conference 2017 on Thursday, June 15, 2017, at the Frank Sinatra School of Arts in Long Island City, NY.
The theme this year is Why Reading Matters: Building a New Audience, and the conference will feature a full day of presentations focused on building a new audience for books.
Check www.nationalbook.org, for more information
- Barbershop Books Receives 2017 Innovations in Reading Prize
- Ta-Nehisi Coates Wins National book Award for Non-Fiction
- The 2015 National Book Awards Finalists Announced; Most Ethnically Diverse Class of Finalists Ever
- Sherrie Young: Standing at the Crossroads of Literacy and Literature
- IMAGES Harlem Book Fair 2015