VIDEO DISCUSSION: Mark Regnerus, controversial author of Cheap Sex, says women are sabotaging their chances for marriage by making sex so low cost
Thanks to cheap sex, marriage may be doomed, according to a new book, Cheap Sex: The Transformation of Men, Marriage, and Monogamy, by sociologist Mark Regnerus.
He says that men are in the driver’s seat that as long as sex is so low-cost for men, heterosexual women will have increasing difficulties finding a partner worth committing to.
Do you think men are turning away from marriage because they’re able to have their sexual needs met without it?
Tell us what do think in the comment section under our video on YouTube.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]