VIDEO DISCUSSION: Mark Regnerus, controversial author of Cheap Sex, says women are sabotaging their chances for marriage by making sex so low cost
Thanks to cheap sex, marriage may be doomed, according to a new book, Cheap Sex: The Transformation of Men, Marriage, and Monogamy, by sociologist Mark Regnerus.
He says that men are in the driver’s seat that as long as sex is so low-cost for men, heterosexual women will have increasing difficulties finding a partner worth committing to.
Do you think men are turning away from marriage because they’re able to have their sexual needs met without it?
Tell us what do think in the comment section under our video on YouTube.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Oprah Winfrey Gains with Weight Watchers Investment | What’s The 411 | Ep. 126
- Janelle Monae says she is pansexual; and more! | What’s The 411 | Ep. 126
- Carl Brister is Still Here and On the Rise
- Minnette Coleman Talks About her Book, The Tree: A Journey to Freedom
- Beyonce and Destiny’s Child Rock Coachella | What’s The 411 | Ep. 125