VIDEO DISCUSSION: Mark Regnerus, controversial author of Cheap Sex, says women are sabotaging their chances for marriage by making sex so low cost
Thanks to cheap sex, marriage may be doomed, according to a new book, Cheap Sex: The Transformation of Men, Marriage, and Monogamy, by sociologist Mark Regnerus.
He says that men are in the driver’s seat that as long as sex is so low-cost for men, heterosexual women will have increasing difficulties finding a partner worth committing to.
Do you think men are turning away from marriage because they’re able to have their sexual needs met without it?
Tell us what do think in the comment section under our video on YouTube.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Black Panther actor, Chadwick Boseman, says he’s incredibly blessed
- Motivational Quote of the Week: It’s Better to Look Back on Life and Say
- QUICK TAKES: Black Panther, Halle Berry, Gabby The Kid CEO, Kim & Kanye
- Photo of the Week: The Cast of Black-ish Receiving NAACP Image Award
- Sex Dolls are Making Their Way to the US