Nyong'o Signs on to Play a Newly Created Star Wars Character
Lupita Nyong'o, the Academy award-winning actress best known for her role in 12 Years A Slave, will be playing a newly created Star Wars character. Nyong'o will play a space pirate named Maz Kanata in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
According to Vanity Fair, Maz Kanata is a space pirate in a motion capture suit.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]
- Katt Williams Starts a Family Feud on Atlanta Radio Show [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Gets Max Sentence, Is It Too Harsh? [VIDEO DISCUSSION]