Snoopy Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
Charlie Brown and the rest of the Peanuts posse pulled in a significant number of moviegoers, which prevented Spectre, the new James Bond movie, from breaking opening weekend revenue records. Spectre only took in $75 million dollars, which was $13 million short of Skyfall's $88 million during its first weekend.
The Peanuts Movie came in 2nd at the box office with $45 million. And, Snoopy got his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame earlier in the week.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]