Vogue magazine got smacked down for Columbusing after declaring that "we're officially in the year of the big booty," referencing the appeal of the round butts of Jennifer Lopez (J-Lo) and Iggy Azalea. The Twittersphere, particularly, Black Twitter, jumped all over Vogue magazine with the #VogueArticles on tweets to display the absurdity of Vogue's "discovery."
There were tweets with "Miley Cyrus created twerking," Bo Derek was the first to wear cornrows, and Macklemore created socially-conscious rap lyrics.
Watch Video of Discussion and Join the Conversation with Comments Below.
- Cardi B, Lorde, Fabolous, Vivica Fox, Blue Ivy | What’s The 411 | Ep. 124
- Jay-Z to Receive a 2018 Grammy Salute To Industry Icons Award | Ep. 118
- CELEBRITIES TAKE FASHION TO ANOTHER LEVEL AT 2015 MET GALA
- Beyonce Signs Chloe and Halle Bailey; Uncle Charlie and His Brothers Win Big
- In the Pipeline: Rapper Common Will Talk About His Life at Gantt Center in Charlotte; Bruno Mars Studio Album Coming Soon
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]
- Katt Williams Starts a Family Feud on Atlanta Radio Show [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Gets Max Sentence, Is It Too Harsh? [VIDEO DISCUSSION]