As part of its global expansion strategy, Gap announced plans to open its first store in Egypt this July and its first Gap and Banana Republic stores in Morocco this October. These store openings will mark the company's first entry into Africa and will house Gap, GapKids and babyGap collections and Banana Republic's accessible luxury clothes and accessories for men and women.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]