Former model now Operations Director for EMERGE! A Runway Fashion Show during New York Fashion Week
Brigid Turner, a former EMERGE! model is now Director of Operations EMERGE! A Fashion Runway Show's fourth season. Brigid spoke about her role in the audition process and pairing up models with designers so every designer has the right model to showcase their designs.
EMERGE! A Fashion Runway Show is produced by Dionne Williams, Owner, D. Williams Public Relations Group. The EMERGE! A Fashion Runway Show has become one of the top emerging designer platforms during New York Fashion Week and has been consistent in providing a national outlet for emerging designers to showcase their work.
Aaron Handy and Iran "Bang" Paylor were production designers for the show.
- THE NYLON PROJECT FIGHTS HOMELESSNESS DURING NYFW FALL 2017
- Trailblazing Beauty Entrepreneur Supports Emerging Fashion Designers
- EMERGE! Rises During New York Fashion Week
- EMERGE! Catapults An Amazing Group Of Elite Fashion Designers
- What's The 411 TV Releases Its List of 25 Most Interesting People of 2012
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]