In the video below, What's The 411 host, Kizzy Cox and reporter, Rita Obi are talking about the legendary Bobbi Humphrey's upcoming concert at Ginny's Supper Club.
The First Lady Of Flute is best known for her massive hit, Harlem River Drive, will be performing live on Saturday, November 8 at Ginny's Supper Club, 310 Lenox Avenue, in Harlem, New York City. If you like jazz, you won't want to miss the musically gifted and engaging, Bobbi Humphrey.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]