The crowd at the SWV - Hot 97 Charity Basketball Game to Benefit Sickle Cell Anemia are really clear about who's going to win
What's The 411 co-host Amelia Moore is at the SWV – Hot 97 Charity Basketball Game to Benefit Sickle Cell Anemia.
The charity event took place at Long Island University in Brooklyn, NY.
Amelia talks to the referees, the fans and to the ladies of SWV.
These ladies really understand the music business and if you are interested in a career in the music business, heed their advice.
Monie Love's daughter also makes an appearance. Circa 1994.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]